Automatic Skeleton Mechanical Watches - Brown Gold
Case material: Stainless Steel
Automatic Self Wind Watch
Case Thickness: 10mm
Dial Diameter: 42mm
Band Length: 25cm
Band Width: 22mm
Daily Water Resistant (3bar)
(Additional dials are for decoration only)
- The first time you use the watch, turn the knob clockwise 20-25 times, then shake the watch, the watch starts. Please do not turn the knob in a counter-clockwise direction or the spring gets damaged.
- Put the watch on the horizontal state and swing the watch for couple minutes before you wear it.
- In order to keep the bar running, the watch needs a proper amount of movement and the user needs to wear it everyday.
- To regulate the time, pull the button to the second gear, and then turn clockwise to adjust to the specified time, and Press the button and then back into place.
- Always wear it Every morning, and Evening and turn the knob clockwise 20-25 times to ensure continued momentum on chronograph watches.
- There is a mechanical error range, if you have less activity and wind it less than once a day, the watch will slow down.
- if you require a highly accurate watch, this might not suit you.